By Rachel | August 23, 2022
This will be released on the evening of Monday 29 August, pending final testing.
- Visibility of links on the top Horizontal Navigation Bar dropdown boxes is more consistent, in situations where the user does not have security to view or add content. (Names of links are greyed out, + icon is hidden.)
- ‘Export Initiative Risks’ link removed from Business Configuration as this link simply redirected the user to the organisation’s Risk tab so they can use the Advanced Table to do this.
- After a user has cancelled out of an Initiative Extract report, they return to the Data Extract tab, instead of a less appropriate location.
- Users with Resource:Manage security are now able to add Positions and also Skills & Qualifications.
- Import Risks pop-up tutorial links updated.
- ‘Work completed’ link on the General Information tab pop-up updated
- When business configuration settings prevent users adding account lines manually, the ‘Add’ button next to ‘Account Lines’ is hidden in the relevant initiative dropdown boxes
- When business configuration settings prevent users adding ‘Legend Resourcing’ budget manually, the ‘Add’ button next to ‘Legend Resourcing’’ is hidden in the relevant initiative dropdown boxes
- Initiative all-in-one report no longer displays incorrect latest status review data, in some circumstances.
- Users with sufficient security permissions are now able to delete projects and other items which have Conversations linked to them.
- Users with sufficient security are now able to delete Groups and Teams without encountering errors.
- When a user edits a resource cost, the ‘Billable per Hour’ and ‘Effective date’ content no longer runs together.
- Benefit notifications have been reintroduced for inactive initiatives with statuses such as ‘Completed’ where the status has committed costs and effort.