By Rachel | June 14, 2022
This will be released on the evening of Sunday 19 June, pending final testing.
- ‘Resourcing’ view added to Finances tab. This shows resource time allocation and recording information.
- Notifications no longer generated for initiatives with planned, inactive or draft status
- Manage Timesheet screen no longer generates a system error when a large number of records are requested.
- Tasks with manually entered effort, start date and allocations load effectively.
- Budget figures displayed on the Project Prioritisation screen show accurately when the financial configuration excludes Legend Resourcing data from the financials.
- Budget figures displayed on Concept Prioritisation screen are consistently accurate.