By Rachel | May 6, 2022
This will be released on the evening of Sunday 15 May, pending final testing.
- New Summary view added to the Deliverables tab.
- ‘At Risk’ Deliverables and Milestones now show as orange on relevant tabs unless they are also ‘Overdue’ in which case they show as red.
- Added Opex and Capex columns to all-in-one initiative extracts.
- Project Managers without global security to manage initiatives are now able to escalate risks, provided they have appropriate security at the parent programme level.
- Enabled a custom field called ‘Finance Comments’ to show on the Summary view of the Finance Tab.
- Account lines import now accepts empty budget, forecast and actual cells for all classes of initiatives.
- When deleting an hourly rate on the resource page, a warning now pops-up with information on the consequences of this action.
- Milestone end dates now able to be removed.
- Removed out of date ‘Outturn’ column from all-in-one initiative extracts.
- Removed out of date reports.
- Removed delete function from Programme list as it didn’t work properly (Programmes can be deleted in other ways).
- Fixed Finance heading on Project Status pdf report.
- Improved readability of ‘Project Financials - Current Year’ pdf report.
- Restored ability to delete document links, documents and document folders.
- Removed incorrect information from baseline reports.