By Rachel | December 6, 2021
This will be released on the evening of Sunday 12 December, pending final testing.
- Resource supply and demand information introduced at Group, Team, Initiative and Position levels.
- Improved the functionality of Placeholders. Now have the ability to add Placeholders based on Postions and Vacancies.
- Added Tasks, Milestones and Dependencies tabs to Portfolios.
- Made improvements to Risks such as allowing organisations to configure risk status, showing the inherent risk level of individual risks and enabling them to be duplicated to Services and Activities.
- Added the advanced table function to Deliverables and Issues.
- Made content on Project, Programme, Activity and Service lists consistent and added ‘Finance Number’ column.
- Removed redundant standard and extract reports.
- Introduced notifications to hashtag subscribers when a new item is added to the hashtag.
- Made small improvements to gantt chart.
- Made small improvements to icons eg thumbnails for People, Vacancies and Placeholders.
- Added a new resource import to update structural team membership.
- Added a ‘Key’ property to Deliverables.
- Added a ‘Group’ column to Project and Concept prioritisation pages.
- Added an ‘Initiative’ column to Benefits tables and made the gold, silver, bronze value definitions more visible.
- Improved the Concept Picker.
- Improved information displayed on Project role help icon.
- Removed the redundant ‘Add’ button from Portfolio Tasks tab.
- People assign to a role such as Team Member on an initiative can now view this initiative on their Home Page, without having to have been assigned to an initiative item such as a task or risk.
- Bug in account lines import fixed.
- Bug in Services when you try to add the same person twice fixed.
- Show button on My Work > Bookmarks tab working.
- Updating a Group Purpose now works consistently.
- Blogs linked to a Project now appear on the Community tab and the Project link works correctly
- Fixed issues with reopening a child initiative when the parent initiative is closed.
- Renamed ‘Contributing Tasks’ on Deliverables table, ‘Contributing Items’
- If user doesn’t have security to edit a Project Objective, then the edit pencil is now hidden.
- Information added to the ‘Concept Costs’ field on new Concepts now saves.
- Bug with duplicating Portfolios containing Concepts fixed.
- Standard Users viewing a Programme Storyboard can now see items they have permission to view without an error occurring.
- Finance numbers added to Activities, Services and Programmes can now be removed.
- Can now edit Benefit and Strategic Driver Reviews when there is no Measure/KPI added.
- Deleting items on Conversations now works consistently.
- Initiative picker issues fixed.
- Objective and Description refresh is now working consistently.
- On the Business Configuration > Timesheet Export screen, the message relating to document numbers only shows when timesheet number by ‘Document Number’ is selected.